Tickets for Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino): Skip The Line & Italian Guided Tour
An in-depth exploration of Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) on the seafront
- Skip the line and get exclusive access to the panoramic terrace of the castle on the amazing Naples seafront
- Explore the external walkways between the towers and see archaeological excavation sites from the Roman Era
- Soak up the views from the highest point of the castle and see if you can spot the famous peregrine falcon
Avoid the lines and join your Italian guide for an in-depth exploration of Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) situated on the breezy, beautiful Naples seafront. Find out about its regal and war-time history, explore the walkways with a hardhat on (safety first!), and even meet a resident falcon.
Learn all about the castle's history, from being a cultural center during the reign of Robert of Anjou, to a royal residence, to a fortress in times of war.
Put your hardhat on and explore the external walkways between the towers. Learn about the Gold Tower's Bombardiera and all the amazing discoveries from Roman archaeological excavation sites.
It's not just humans who enjoy the views from this famous castle - the peregrine falcon has also chosen to make its home at the highest point of the building. Will you spot this speedy VIP on your visit?
- Skip-the-line entrance to Castel Nuovo
- 60-minute Italian guided tour
- Exclusive access to the panoramic terrace
- Entrance to the prisons (tickets available onsite for an extra fee)
- Entrance to the museum
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the info desk "NaplesTogether – Timeline" at the entrance of Castel Nuovo for a paper ticket. Your guide will wait for you there
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.