- Take your tastebuds on a culinary adventure across two gourmet food markets, and sample some great tapas
- This tour includes vermouth and live music, with up to eight drinks, five product tastings, and a cocktail in a skybar
- Visit the world's oldest, continuously operational restaurant, the iconic Casa Botín, open since 1725, and Chocolatería San Ginés – famous for its hot chocolate and churros!
It's not a real Madrid city break without tapas and churros. Boasting some of the world's best cuisine, the Spanish capital is a foodie's paradise. Tour the city's iconic San Miguel and La Cebada markets, and indulge your tastebuds with the best tapas in Madrid.
This 4.5-hour culinary odyssey includes vermouth, live music, and at least eight drinks and five tapas tastings. Have dessert in churro heaven, Chocolatería San Ginés, before a stop by the oldest restaurant in the world, Casa Botín.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the We Madrid Office, located at Plaza de San Miguel 7
- Please make sure to check-in 15 minutes before your tour starts!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Casa Botín has had some very distinguished patrons and staff over the years. Spanish Romantic painter, Francisco Goya, was once a dishwasher here, and the restaurant was also a favorite of Ernest Hemingway, who waxed lyrical about the establishment's suckling pig in his 1926 novel, 'The Sun Also Rises'.