- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Choose from a smorgasbord of dining options – from tapas to hearty, traditional Spanish mains
- After dinner, retreat to the tablao as dancers take the stage accompanied by Spanish guitars and other instruments
- Enjoy a drink of water, soda, beer, or a mixed drink with a two-hour traditional and contemporary flamenco performance
Passion runs through every note and decided stomp of flamenco, and no trip to Spain would be complete without seeing a passionate performance. Casa Patas invites you into its cozy, mid-19th-century tavern and lets you step back in time for a showstopping experience.
After cerveza, tapas, and an obligatory glass of sangria, retreat to the back of the restaurant to take your seat before a stage, where dancers and musicians will regale you with a timeless, corporeal art form.