Tickets for Underground Museum Krakow
Coins, clothing, and multimedia fun 4 meters under the market square
- Learn the history of Krakow via 6,000 metres of multimedia exhibits and more, from the first settlers right up to the death of Pope John Paul II
- Get underneath Krakow's main market square and explore the recently excavated medieval merchant stalls
- Kids will love the automated puppet performance
Dig deep into the archeological layers of Krakow with an underground exhibition covering 1000 years of history. Learn about daily life in medieval times, soak up the atmosphere of a medieval market, and play with touchscreens, holograms, projections, and more.
Get four meters below Krakow's main market square and explore the recently excavated medieval merchant stalls that were once as bustling as the ones above ground today!
This rare archeological reserve is something pretty special. It's a glimpse at life in Krakow in medieval times, and there are 6,000 meters of multimedia exhibits to have fun with.
See coins, clothing, and other cool remains from various excavations. Thanks to touchscreens, holograms, projections, documentary films, and even a puppet show for the kids, the history of Krakow has never been as fun to learn.
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the Discover Cracow office at Plac Sczepański 8 for a paper ticket with an assigned entry time
- Head to the Underground Museum on the main market square around the corner and present your ticket to the Discover Cracow representative before entering the museum
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Discover Cracow Office: 08:00 - 16:00
- Museum: 10:00 - 20:00
- The last entrance to the museum is 75 minutes before closing time