- Explore the development of Krakow's public transport, power stations, and gas manufacturing
- Marvel at early tape recorders, audio equipment, transistors, tube radios, and turntables
- See exciting changing exhibitions, meaning every time you go there's something new to see
The atmospheric, antique halls of Kazimierz's old tram depot are a realm of engineering wonders! Explore early public transport, power stations and innovative technologies, and immerse yourself in the manufacturing feats of Krakow at the Museum of Municipal Engineering.
See the biggest Polish collection of rolling stock, including early 20th-century tram carriages, and take part in experiments, like transforming electric energy into light, all at the Museum of Municipal Engineering.
Browse valuable TV sets like Jantar, Belweder, Koral and the Ornak projector, and learn about different types of early machine tools, industrial motors, generators and printing machines. It's a young engineer's dream!
There are some excellent changing exhibitions here too, so coming back more than once is always worth it.
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Discover Cracow Tourist Information Office (address 1), open 06:00-19:00 (4-minute walk from the museum)
- Then, show your paper ticket at the museum's ticket office (address 2) to get in
- The ticket office is closed 14:00-14:20
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket