- Ride in a helicopter over Chicago's skyline with a knowledgeable pilot who'll narrate your entire journey
- Before you fly, learn all about the history of Chicago in the 6,000 (560 m2) sq ft guest center
- Booking with Tiqets means you get a complimentary digital souvenir photo!
There are some special skylines in this world, but some say Chicago's is the most beautiful. See it from high in the sky! This breathtaking Day Tour experience departs from a downtown heliport just minutes from the 'Loop'. Before you know it you'll be among soaring skyscrapers, looking down upon all of Chi-Town's highlights. All narrated by your expert pilot!
After getting oriented on the Windy City's architecture, history and spirit in the 6,000 sq ft guest center you'll jump into a state-of-the-art whirly-bird and take to the skies.
Almost immediately you'll be experiencing premium views (and spectacular photo ops) from among Chicago's soaring skyscrapers.
This Day Tour showcases all the highlights: Willis (formerly Sears) Tower, the Magnificent Mile, Wrigley Field (home of the Cubs), Navy Pier and much more. As you glide across the city your pilot will share facts and folklore that bring Chicago to life.
- Show your smartphone tickets at the C.H.E. Helicopter Platform
- The booking cutoff time is four hours before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Daily between 13:00 - 21:00.
Take the orange line to Halsted.