Tickets for Chicago Downtown Hop-on Hop-off Trolley
The most exciting way to experience Chicago!
- Take the Chicago trolley experience that's won the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence year after year
- Hear entertaining narration by passionate drivers and guides as you go - so you get to know the city (and its residents)
- Hop on (and off) at Chicago's most popular attractions and locations - from Skydeck to Navy Pier
Want to see Chicago without the hassle, or traffic jams? Take the Chicago Downtown Hop-on Hop-off Trolley and you can see everything you want from the comfort of a trolley, stopping at the city’s most popular and famous attractions. This is a favorite of locals and the winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence year after year.
Get all around 'The City That Works' with this downtown trolley ride. Get full access plus a guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons for free popcorn.
As you ride around, you'll be regaled with stories and quips from the charismatic and passionate drivers and guides. And you'll see all of the Windy City's best.
Get up and above it all at the Skydeck Chicago. Then stay lofty when you reach for the stars at Adler Planetarium. Or shop, eat and walk on the Magnificent Mile. Soak up the atmosphere, and some famous Chicago hot dogs.
And, when you're ready to explore your next stop, another trolley will be along to pick you up.
How to use your tickets
Redeem your smartphone ticket at any of Chicago Trolley's 13 stops.
- 24, 48 or 72 hour-use of Chicago hop-on hop-off trolleys
- Entry to attractions along the route
Good to know
Downtown Tour stops
- Skydeck Chicago
- Michigan Avenue Bridge
- Art Institute / Millennium Park
- Hilton Chicago / Grant Park
- Adler Planetarium
- Field Museum / Shedd Aquarium
- Maggie Daley Park / Millennium Park
- Sheraton Hotel
- Navy Pier
- The Magnificent Mile
- Water Tower
- 360 Chicago at John Hancock Center
- Hard Rock / River North
- 01 May - 25 Sep: 9:00 - 17:30
- 26 Sep - 30 Apr: 9:00 - 16:00
- Train: From Union, Ogilvie, or LaSalle Station, go to 'Tour Stop 1 Skydeck Chicago' to begin, located by the Willis Tower on the north side of Jackson.