- Experience Amsterdam's spectacular canals from the water
- Peruse 800 years of Dutch art and history in 8000 objects and 80 galleries
- Ponder Rembrandt’s masterwork, The Nightwatch, from up close
This ticket combines two of Amsterdam’s must-do activities and saves you time and money in the process. A canal cruise plus a Rijksmuseum ticket? That's a powerhouse of an Amsterdam day right there.
Amsterdam owes much of its elegance and charm to its world-famous canals. The largest ones were built in the Dutch Golden Age of the 1600s, though the earliest ones date back to shortly after the city's founding.
Amsterdam is best appreciated while gliding over water and under bridges, and on this one-hour tour you’ll see iconic sites: cruising past the stately canal houses of merchants, seeing the Westerkerk and renowned Anne Frank House. You’ll go under the endearing Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and jaunt around the old port where you’ll see a remarkable replica of the Dutch East India Company’s 18th-century cargo ship Amsterdam.
And then there's the Rijksmuseum. Over 8,000 objects d’art, 5,000 paintings and, of course, Rembrandt’s masterpiece, The Night Watch, await you. The Rijksmuseum is the Dutch response to the Louvre - and they did a fantastic job at it.
You’ll also find works by other Dutch Masters, including Vermeer and Frans Hals, as well as a large collection of 19th-century works, early Renaissance works, and other eclectic exhibits.
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Access to the Rijksmuseum
- Food and drinks
- Walk past the ticket office and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The cruise must be enjoyed on the day you booked it for, but you can visit the Rijksmuseum on a different day
- Show your smartphone ticket directly at the boat. Please refer to the illustration on your voucher to find the exact departure point
- The cruises run every 20 minutes from 09:00 - 18:00 and every 30 minutes from 18:00 - 21:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Keep it in the present good shape.
Re the canal cruise, we had to go on a specific day. It was a bit crowded but we all went in fairly quickly. I am a bit of a short person so I had to knee on my seat to be able to see anyghing and take photos. The commentary was so and so....