- Get a bird's eye view of the UNESCO-listed canal belt in Amsterdam's center, and the unique Dutch landscape - the view stretches over 20 km in all directions
- Learn more about Amsterdam’s history and culture at the state-of-the-art interactive Amsterdam exhibition
- Every ticket includes a free digital photo with a background of your choice
Just across the IJ waterway from Centraal Station stands the A’DAM Lookout. Enjoy a stunning 360° view of Amsterdam’s historic center - and far beyond in all directions. While there, you'll also get to know the city’s history and culture in its state-of-the-art interactive exhibition. Choose between a regular ticket, skip the line ticket or a sunset ticket (which includes a cocktail while you enjoy the best view of Amsterdam).
The A’DAM Lookout, Amsterdam's only publicly accessible observation deck sits atop the 22-story A’DAM Toren. It offers the opportunity to experience an unimpeded 360° view of Amsterdam from almost 100 meters above ground, plus a 3D model of the city. There are three different options to choose from, and each one includes a digital photo of you and your friends on a background of your choice!
After a short free ferry ride across the IJ, you'll enter Amsterdam's newest attraction. Shoot up 20 floors in 22 seconds with sound and light effects swirling around you. Then you've got two floors to enjoy: the 360° indoor panorama deck or the 360° open-air sky deck on the floor above. Do the math: that's 720° of Amsterdam city views!
You'll want to snap some photos to immortalize the experience. But the best pic of all will be the one of you and your friends or family balancing on a steel beam with nothing between you and the ground below. Don’t worry though, it’s completely safe (thanks to the magic of a green screen).A'DAM Regular Ticket
Includes entry between 10:00 - 21:00 and a digital photo.A'DAM Premium Ticket
Includes skip the line entry between 10:00 - 21:00, a digital photo and a free gift.A'DAM Sunset Ticket
Includes skip the line entry between 18:00 - 21:00, a digital photo and a sundowner cocktail
- Regular ticket: entry between 10:30 - 21:00 (last admission at 20:00) and a digital photo
- Premium ticket: entry between 10:30 - 21:00 (last admission at 20:00), digital photo, free gift and fast lane
- Sunset ticket: entry between 18:00-21:00 (last admission at 20:00), digital photo, fast lane and complimentary cocktail
Go straight to the first floor where you can show the staff the tickets on your phone. Get your group photo taken, and then take the elevator up to the Lookout. With Premium and Sunset tickets you can skip any line for the elevators!
You can reach the Lookout by taking the free ferry (to Buiksloterweg) from behind Central Station, followed by a short walk along the IJ (no more than 5 min).
Loved the photos taken of us at the beginning.
Sonst alles gut. Wirklich eine Reise wert.