- At 100 meters above the ground, you'll be getting a literal birds-eye view of Amsterdam – the perfect start, or end, to your stay in Amsterdam!
- Buckle up and experience a once-in-a-lifetime adrenaline rush on the 'Over The Edge' sky swing
- Pose for special effects photos, enjoy a drink, or just soak in the jaw-dropping views of the Dutch capital
Like to live life on the edge? This stomach-churning thrill ride takes you all the way over the edge, and back again! Strapped into the tallest swing in Europe, you'll be treated to some of the best panoramic views in the city and a huge shot of adrenaline at the same time!
At 100 meters up, most people will want to keep their feet firmly on the floor. But this once-in-a-lifetime experience is for those who like to take a walk (or a swing) on the wild side. You'll have plenty of time to savor the breathtaking views on top of the highest accessible point in Amsterdam... before you fly right over the edge of it!
On board the swing, the views are even more stunning – and just a little more intense. But rest assured, the swing is as safe as it is hair-raising. Plus, the pancake-flat geography of the Netherlands means you can see miles into the distance.
Once your pulse has returned to normal levels (it may take a while!), you can enjoy everything else the A'dam Lookout has to offer.
- Entrance to the A'DAM LOOKOUT
- Access to the Swing
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff on the first floor
- Your chosen timeslot is the time of entrance. You can access the Swing 15 minutes after that
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
You can reach the Lookout by taking the free ferry (Buiksloterweg) from behind Central Station, followed by a 2-minute walk to the left – you'll see the tower already!