- Relax in purifying thermal waters, turn up the heat in the saunas and steam rooms, treat your senses in the aroma rooms, get cozy in the fire lounge, and even visit the spa's library and cinema – this is next-level relaxation
- Explore the two giant thermal bath landscapes while your little ones blow off some steam in the Adventure Stone playground
- Since September 2017, the City Spa Therme Wien is directly accessible with the underground (only 15 min. from the city center)
Step into a world of pure relaxation at Vienna's City Spa Therme Wien. With a staggering 26 naturally heated indoor and outdoor pools and 24 sauna and steam rooms, City Spa Therme Wien is Europe's biggest city spa, filled with things to make you go "ahhh..." Treat yourself to a massage, catch a movie in the cinema, or simply unwind in the restorative waters – go on, you're worth it!
Sweat it out in about 3.000m2 at Sauna Stone, with a separate area for women only and another one for men, as well as the customary unisex. Take a load off on the AlphaSphere loungers, relax among the soothing scents of the aroma room, and even lose yourself in a book from the spa library. And that's not all.
The Adventure Stone playground is filled with slides, river rapids, puppet shows, and a karaoke stage to keep the splashy spirits of the little ones sky-high – while you soak your cares away.
Spread across a total area of 75.000m2, a visit to the legendary City Spa Therme Wien will leave you feeling good-as-new. This is your one-stop-shop for serious bliss!
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the check-in
- At check-out, show your ticket again
- Adult day or 3-hour ticket: the €5 food voucher for the spa restaurant will be automatically booked on your wristband. The food voucher is only available to adult customers
- After-work ticket: you'll get your beach bag at the check-in
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line U1 to Oberlaa + 2 minutes walking
- Garage parking (600 spaces, special rate for City Spa Therme Wien guests)
- Parking for electric vehicles (4 bays)
- On-site parking is free for disabled visitors