- Explore a picturesque country estate in the heart of Tredozio, member of the network Grandi Giardini Italiani, a nice day trip surrounded by countryside and numerous farm buildings
- Spend some time in the gardens, laze under shady trees and relax your mind enjoying the view of the lily pond
- Check out the restored rooms, like the stables and cellars, and see a small museum filled with agricultural tools
The original structure of Palazzo Fantini dates back to the 1600s, but it took on its current form in the mid-18th century. Explore this impressive aristocratic estate, see its restored stables, descend into the cellar, roam the courtyards, and relax in the glorious gardens.
Witness exquisite 20th-century Art Nouveau decorations. Wander through the restored stables and cellars, and picture the bustling staff who once looked after the horses (and the wine?).
Explore the two courtyards and the granaries - typical of old aristocratic country estates - and soak up some sunbeams in the park and Italian-style gardens. There are lawns, pools of water lilies, and old rose beds still blooming after all these years!
Need some shade? There's plenty under the oaks, horse chestnuts and poplars.
Don't miss a peek inside the museum next door, where you can see some traditional agricultural tools. If you're looking for a glimpse at real Italian life in the Renaissance period, this is it!
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket