- Little kids can soak up the fun on a children's slide and splash about safely in the waterfall area
- Enjoy swells of up to 5 feet high at Big Surf Shores, and get your adrenaline pumping on exciting rides and slides
- Float on the lazy river or find a quiet spot to relax – there are loads of places to chill out and take it easy
Visit this whimsical water park for some family fun in the California sun! Get the adrenaline pumping at Aquatica San Diego with rides, slides, thrills and splash-tastic spills! There's plenty for the little kids too. It's a top choice to wear them out in the holidays. Shhh, you're disguising it as fun, remember.
HooRoo Run's thrilling slides will get you screaming for more. The steepest drop gives you a whole 80 feet of slippery fun!
Want more? Check out Tassie's Twister, a fast and furious four-person clover leaf ride that will make your head spin... literally! And there's room for the whole family on Walhalla Wave – a giant raft that provides you with a splashing good time.
If there's a speed demon in your midst, the Taumata Racer takes you full throttle in the fast lane. Or you can always slow things down a bit and relax on a lazy river.
Your visit to Aquatica also helps to support SeaWorld's animal rescue efforts, with over 34,000 rescues and counting!
Present your smartphone ticket at the admissions gate.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Parking is available onsite for an extra fee
- Strollers can be rented inside the park at the Reservation Center for a small fee
- Water shoes are not allowed on the attractions, with the exception of Taumata Racer
- Aquatica San Diego remains open during inclement weather, but some outdoor rides and attractions may be temporarily closed. No refunds are possible in this case
- Aquatica San Diego is subject to capacity limitations and may temporarily close when capacity is met