- Enjoy a real Italian colazione (with coffee or orange juice, and croissant) at a typical bar in front of the Vatican Museums
- After breakfast, you and your full stomach can skip the long lines and get special access to some of the finest art ever created, including Michelangelo’s masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel
Enjoy a real Italian breakfast before heading across the street to experience the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. All without those annoying lines!
Visiting the Vatican Museums is on everyone’s to-do list for a visit to Rome. And anything worth doing is worth doing right.
This package starts with a typical light Italian breakfast before enjoying skip the line access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
You’ll have a typical Italian breakfast of cornetto (croissant) and cappuccino or juice, over which you can discuss your favorite Renaissance artists, and argue about the symbolism of the Sistine Chapel frescoes. Once you’ve broken your fast, it’s just a short walk to the entrance of the Vatican Museums.
During your visit you’ll see one of the world’s finest collection of sculptures, carvings, tapestries, frescoes and paintings. The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps are both highlights as you make your way to the climax of the museum, which is, of course, Michelangelo’s masterpiece inside the Sistine Chapel.
- Skip the line Entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Breakfast: hot beverage (coffee or cappuccino) or orange juice, and cornetto (Italian croissant) included
- Free wifi at the bar
Breakfast is served at bar 'Da Paolo', just in front of the Vatican Museums. The ticket for the Vatican Museums will be within the time-range of 9:00 - 11:00 (the exact time is stated on the voucher). Breakfast at 'Da Paolo' is served 30 minutes before the voucher time, so be on time at the bar to enjoy your breakfast to the fullest.
- Address: Viale Vaticano, 104 - 00165 Roma
- Metro: Line A, stop Ottaviano 0 S. Pietro-Musei Vaticani or Cipro (10 min. walk)
- Bus: 49 stops in front of the Museums Entrance. 32, 81, 982 stop Piazza del Risorgimento, end of the line (5 min. walk). 492, 990, stop Via Leone IV / Via degli Scipioni (5 min. walk).
- Tram: 19, stop Piazza del Risorgimento (5 min walk)
We recommend to be at the “Da Paolo” Bar 30 minutes prior to the selected time slot ticket to have enough time to enjoy your breakfast