- Visit West Bohemia's architectural jewel at Karlovy Vary with return travel from Prague and lunch included
- Take a guided tour of the picturesque spa town and try to cure your ailments with its restorative thermal waters
- Look around Becher Villa and enjoy the Art Deco palace of the region's well-known entrepreneurial family, famous for their Becherovka liqueur
You might not have heard of Karlovy Vary, but you won't forget it in a hurry. Tucked away close to the German border, this Czech spa town is known for its grand colonnades and supposedly therapeutic waters.
Travel from Prague to explore the town, named after Bohemian ruler Charles IV, accompanied by an expert guide to fill you in on its history. There's also a trip to the grand Becher Palace, which houses an exhibition devoted to Karlovy Vary's most famous family, the Bechers.
- At the meeting point in Prague (see map), show your smartphone ticket to the tour representative, who will be holding a navy blue umbrella with the logo of Turistico Praga Tour
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Departure is at 08:45
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket