1. Church of St. Bartholomew
Standing out against the backdrop of the Ore Mountains, the Church of St. Bartholomew remains as striking now as it was in the 19th century. This Neo-Romanesque church was constructed in 1864 for non-Catholics based on design plans by the revered architect, F.A. Stüler.
After 1945, it became the Church of Prokop Holý, which is a branch of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church. It is located in Teplice, on the Czech/German border.