- Escape the regular tourist haunts and see the biggest private exhibition of Apple products in the world, in the heart of Prague
- Browse computers dating from 1976 till 2012, plus other Apple, Pixar and Next products
- Be inspired by Steve Jobs, a unique visionary and ingenious businessman, who urged his colleagues, then the world, to think differently
Fruit fans, it's not what you think. This Apple Museum is based on one man's dream of changing the world! Dive into Steve Jobs' legacy, see computers dating from 1976 till the present day, and learn how the brand evolved from a concept in Jobs' parents' garage, to the planet's most profitable company!
Use your phone ticket to get into the Apple Museum, right in the heart of Prague, and then spend the whole time marveling at how it was all made possible thanks to one man.
Steve Jobs' vision of the 'app' quite literally changed the world, and for the first time ever you can see 472 Apple-related products - the largest private collection of Apple products anywhere!
See how Jobs and Woz constructed the first personal computer in a garage, learn the amazing story of Apple, and be inspired by a genius who dared to dream and changed the world.
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
This modern museum is run by the Foundation Center of pop art and the proceeds from ticket sales are donated to help provide care to trauma patients, those with muscular dystrophy, spinal cord injuries and other medical conditions.