- Revel in some old-school glamour as exotic performers and slinky dancers completely update the classic cabaret. The sets are extravagant, the costumes flamboyant and the choreography fresh. Mais oui!
- Watch daring acrobats and balletic ice skaters compete for your admiration, and indulge a touch of naughty with the burlesque acts.
The notion of a glamorous cabaret with an all-star cast might seem like a flickering image from an old movie but The Lido is real. Its legendary stage has hosted the likes of Edith Piaf, Marlene Dietrich and Elton John, and you can find the best in nighttime entertainment here just like Parisians have been doing since 1946.
An evening at the Lido is a song-and-dance. But what a song and what a dance! The extravagant spectacle provides a feast for your eyes and ears. The Bluebell Girls have been a feature of the Lido since it opened and these chorus girls have been joined by the Lido Boys. Expect at least some of them to be scantily clad. Ooh la la!
There's an orchestra of 45 instruments, performers who’ve been recruited from all around the world: acrobats, singers, sword-swallowers and balletic ice skaters (yes, the show features an ice rink). The sets and costumes echo this sense of scale. A chandelier made of 40,000 hanging beads, costumes that collectively weigh 200 kilos of feathers, and the show itself is an upbeat evocation of the pleasures and treasures of Paris.
Its showbiz heritage is so golden that when Vegas was a wee babe its pioneers came here for inspiration. In 1955 the Lido show was exported to the Stardust, the first of a series of French cabaret shows that made their way west to Nevada.
You can enjoy the action from a rarefied position with the Balcony & Show option or plump for the decadent Champagne & Show choice. With over 300,000 bottles of bubbly served each year, you’ll understand why cabaret with champagne is a Parisian pleasure not to be missed. C'est formidable!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line 1, George V
- RER A: Charles de Gaulle - Étoile