Tickets for Le Grand Musée du Parfum Paris: Priority Entrance
A multi-sensory journey into perfume
- Be one of the first to visit Paris's brand new Le Grand Musée du Parfum (open December 2016) and immerse yourself in the world of perfume
- Smell the first perfume ever created by man, in ancient Egypt! Learn how perfume is made today and journey through the history of this French luxury
- Create your own personalized tour notebook, listing your favorite smells and learn how different smells affect our emotions
This exciting new museum is guaranteed to take you and your nostrils on a fragrant journey into the perfume industry. You'll learn the history and significance of the art of perfumery, as well as the science of designing scents. What was the first perfume ever created? How was it made? What materials are used in fragrances today, and how are emotions connected to smell? All these questions - and more - will be answered at Paris's Le Grand Musée du Parfum.
With its grand opening in December 2016, Paris's Le Grand Musée du Parfum is the perfect place for perfume fans, and definitely for your gran, aunt or mother-in-law, who's been wearing nothing but Chanel N°5 for 20 years (bless).
Housed in a fully renovated, 15,000-square-foot mansion in the elegant and uber posh eighth arrondissement, you'll feel like a movie star as you get to grips with the art and science of perfume.
Create your own personalized tour notebook, listing your favorite smells. See the contributions made by experts who study the impact of fragrances on human brains and emotions. Explore the foundations of modern perfumery and get a whiff of kyphi, the first fragrance ever created by man, in ancient Egypt.
Key figures from the perfume industry have contributed their products and knowledge, making this the place to come for a factual and historical look at the smelly stuff that has long been a symbol of French luxury. Don't miss your chance to be one of the first to step inside!
Perfume Legends (17 October - 28 January)
Le Grand Musée du Parfum's latest exhibition pays tribute to master designer Pierre Dinand, whose iconic bottles have defined the world of perfumery for 60 years. Having worked with every major perfume brand in the world, the 86-year-old Dinand continues to inspire generations with his elegant and iconic designs.
- Priority entrance to the museum
After the security check, show your smartphone ticket at the ticket holders lane and walk in.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 1 or 9 Franklin Roosevelt; line 9, Saint-Philippe-du-Roule; line 13, Miromesnil
- Bus: Line 52, Matignon - Saint-Honoré