- Combine sightseeing with gourmet French dining on this unforgettable and unique Parisian tour
- See Paris highlights as you travel around in a high-end double-decker bus with a panoramic glass roof
- Feel safe and taken care of by top staff and a bus driver who knows exactly how to give you a top tour experience
There's almost as much to see in Paris as there is to eat! Combine your sightseeing with a gourmet 4-course lunch on the Bustronome as it travels around town. With a menu by top French chefs, and the option of wine-pairing, this is one special way to see the city of love!
The Bustronome knows that you should never skip a good meal in Paris, no matter how busy you are trying to see everything from the Louvre to the fancy cheese shop your friend recommended that feels like it's miles away.
Hop on board the Bustronome and see the sights in style, as you're served a fancy French lunch by friendly waiters. This high-end double-decker bus has a panoramic glass roof, so no need to crane your head out of the window to take in the views!
The unique menu is changed regularly to offer fresh seasonal produce, and all dishes come inspired by French traditions. There's also audio commentary and French music while you dine.
Opt for the wine pairing and make it extra special - you'll be talking about your 'moving' lunch for ages!
- Show your smartphone ticket while boarding the bus
- Departure is at 12:15, please arrive 15 minutes earlier
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The menu contains always a starter, fish dish and meat dish and dessert.