- Experience the magic of Paris and learn about its amazing history and culture on a guided coach tour around the city
- Hop aboard a river ferry and cruise around the Seine, drinking in the city's iconic views from the water
- Get priority entrance at the world-famous Eiffel Tower and gaze down at the City of Light from the second level
Stroll around the romance-soaked boulevards of Paris and discover the city's architectural delights and hidden corners from three breathtaking perspectives.
A guided bus tour will whisk you around the City of Light, and provide a compelling narrative of Paris's rich history and culture as you move through it.
After that, hop aboard a cozy heated riverboat and glide along the Seine drinking in the views from the water. Only a view from the Eiffel Tower could top that...
Paris is the third most visited city in the world for good reason. Its reputation for sublime elegance, fantastic food, romantic atmosphere, and iconic architecture attracts millions of culture lovers every year. Get the best sense of what all the fuss is about, and savor the 'Moveable Feast' from three amazing vantage points.
First off, you'll be bustled from boulevard to boulevard aboard a luxurious coach, where you'll learn the incredible history of the Enlightenment, rebellion, and artistic movements that shaped the modern world.
Along the way you'll pass by famous sights like the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Musée d'Orsay, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, and the Eiffel Tower, among others.
After you've filled up on enchanting cultural history, set the pace to cruise-control with a relaxing cruise along the Seine and see the city's magic from the water.
Once you disembark, you'll be treated to priority entrance at the stunning and emblematic Eiffel Tower, where you can get starry-eyed and marvel at the views from the dizzying heights of the tower's second level. Formidable !
- City Bus Tour in an air-conditioned, panoramic coach (1 hour 45 min)
- 1-hour Seine cruise on a boat with terrace
- Audio guide and headsets for the City Bus Tour and the Seine cruise (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean, plus special commentary for kids in French, English, and Spanish on the bus, and in French on the cruise)
- Priority entrance to the Eiffel Tower and self-guided visit of the 2nd floor
- Transfer to/back to the departure point
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Live commentary
- Show your smartphone ticket at the PARISCityVISION office and board the bus
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers won't be waited for
- You'll receive your ticket for the Seine cruise on the bus
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.