Tickets for Pompeii & Herculaneum: Skip The Line
Get historical with a visit to two preserved Roman cities – it's a blast!
- Skip the line and explore two ancient Roman towns, both devastated and perfectly preserved by the cataclysmic eruption of Mount Vesuvius
- See the original forums, aqueducts, bathhouses, city halls, private houses and more – you can even see the eerie plaster-cast remains of people caught in the blast
- Learn all about life in the Roman Empire with informative exhibitions and optional audio guides to both locations
The eruption of Mount Vesuvius might have ended badly for the local residents, but it's been a blessing for history-lovers, perfectly preserving the ancient towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Now you can skip the line and get two-for-one access to these two preserved cities, traveling 2000 years back in time to the height of the Roman Empire. See relics, ruins, and the ash-frozen remains of those unfortunate enough to be caught in the blast.
One of the most catastrophic natural disasters in recorded history, the blast of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. left behind a lasting legacy, as clouds of superheated ash and magma effectively 'froze' everything they came into contact with.
Now you can fully explore this ancient world, and discover a snapshot of everyday Roman life in both Pompeii and the lesser-known Herculaneum. As you wander the ruined streets you'll get to explore the forums, amphitheaters, public baths, private houses and more. Check out the remains of Pompeii's aqueduct, then cast your eyes on the Herculaneum Arena, which is bigger than a city block.
With eye-opening exhibitions and optional audio guides, it's a fascinating window into the past.
Just keep an eye on that mountain in the distance.
- Skip-the-line access to Herculaneum
- Skip-the-line access to Pompeii
- Pompeii: Show your smartphone ticket at the Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore (Piazza Esedra) entrance and take the skip-the-line lane
- Herculaneum: Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket at the box office
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Pompeii: At Naples-Garibaldi train station, take the Circumvesuviana train bound to Sorrento and get off at Pompei Scavi (Villa dei Misteri). From there, it's a 700-meter walk
- From Pompeii to Herculaneum: Take the Circumvesuviana train bound to Naples and get off at Ercolano Scavi
- You can visit either of the two sites first
Rolled up, straight down the prebooked ticket lane and tickets issued.
Don’t worry about paying extra for skip the line, prebooking gets you just that.
Great way of buying tickets, safe and secure
The locations were awe inspiring.
The transportation between this two sites is complicated! Very complicated.
Eat at Pompeii cause is Herculaneum you can find only snacks
I think this site should offer a shuttle that connect between this two cities ( for us with a car that is not a taxi it cost 40€!!)