Tickets for Alfa Romeo Museum
Celebrate the quintessentially Italian spirit of Alfa Romeo's dream machines
- Take a high-speed tour of the iconic Italian car brand at the newly refurbished Alfa Romeo Museum, with over 250 cars and 150 engines displayed across 6 stunning floors!
- See exhibitions dedicated to the history of Alfa Romeo, as well as its most enviously stylish designs and its close ties with the world of motor racing
- Strap into the cutting-edge 4D cinema and prepare to be blown away by a collection of fast and furious films that celebrate the soul of Alfa Romeo
Start your engines, and race through the dramatic history of Italy's iconic sportscars in this turbo-charged museum. The newly renovated museum showcases Alfa's distinctive DNA over six floors, celebrating the past, present, and future of the high-spec roadsters. With over 250 cars and 150 engines, it's any petrolhead's dream come true!
The Alfa Romeo Museum is organized thematically, just start your engine and cruise through.
In the Timeline exhibition, you'll learn how Alfa evolved from its humble beginnings in 1910 into the much-coveted international phenomenon it is today, with plenty of perfectly restored vintage vehicles to fawn over.
In Beauty, you can admire the inimitable Italian style which has defined Alfa Romeo throughout history, turning the spotlight on eight Masters of Style which represent the perfect fusion of form and function.
Speed lives up to its name, detailing the brand's close ties with motor racing, from its Grand Prix achievements to its muddy forays into off-roading.
To cap it off, buckle up for the mind-blowing 4D cinema experience, with a state-of-the-art panoramic screen, which puts you in the driving seat as you bast through a collection of high-octane films that capture the essence of Alfa.
- Entrance to the Alfa Romeo Museum
- Audio guide (available on-site for an extra fee in English and Italian)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- All trains to Rho Fiera and then Bus 561 to Via Priv. Alfa Romeo (Arese)
- Metro: M1 to Rho Fiera and then Bus 561 to Via Priv. Alfa Romeo (Arese)
- Shuttle bus: There is a shuttle bus running for an extra fee from Milano Central Railway Station to Il Centro Arese (plus 10 minutes walking)
Museum personnel has never heard of Tiqets and got hard time processing my online booking.