- Join the locals in Europe's largest playground - Linnaeushof has been encouraging family fun for over 50 years
- Let the kids loose on 350 unique play structures, designed to help them use creativity and imagination
- Have fun on cable rides, trampolines, a giant pirate ship, a swing boat and loads more
Growing up in Haarlem meant that playing at Linnaeushof was practically a way of life! Join the locals in Europe's largest playground for some fun in the sun and over 350 inspiring and exciting play structures and attractions.
For more than 50 years, Linnaeushof has brought the concept of active entertainment to the masses, encouraging kids to use their imagination and creativity around every corner.
Unleash the little ones on over 350 awesome play structures! With modern technology, traditional games take new shapes, from the giant pirate ship to the swinging boat.
Enjoy cable rides, bounce on trampolines in the bounce center. There are funny-wheels, bumpy bikes, a super slide and more than enough to burn those energy levels for hours. You'll all sleep well after this!
- Entrance to Linnaeushof
- Usage of the play structures
- Usage of the go-karts, arcade machines, and mini-golf
- Parking for normal car is €6.00 per day
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.