- Witness over 80 constructions made of LEGO® bricks by American artist Nathan Sawaya
- Check how your mood changes as ordinary children's toys are elevated to the realm of modern art
- See reimagined versions of Van Gogh's Starry Night, Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, and more!
Build yourself a brilliant day out at The Art of the Brick, an innovative and slightly wacky exhibition based on the famous bricks. See over 80 constructions made of LEGO® by renowned American artist Nathan Sawaya.
Sawaya must have really loved LEGO® as a kid, because he's turned his childhood passion into his life's work. At The Art of the Brick, kids and adults alike will be wowed by the scale of his sculptures, which were painstakingly built brick by brick.
Get up close to Yellow – a life-size sculpture of a man tearing open his own torso, spilling thousands of yellow bricks everywhere. Art lovers can also see reimagined versions of Van Gogh's Starry Night and Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Unique in its kind, this exhibition has already been a huge success all over the world. It's been blowing LEGO® fans away in the United States, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, China and now Europe.
See over 80 impressive works designed to bring LEGO® formations into the world of contemporary art. Check your own emotions as you witness carefully-crafted sculptures that Sawaya uses to convey the wide range of feelings and moods that characterize the human being.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket