- Step backwards in time and visit the lavish homes of wealthy Italian aristocrats
- Stroll the meticulously manicured gardens, ornate chambers, and incredible hall of mirrors at the Royal Palace of Genoa
- Marvel at works from artists like Anthony van Dyck, Peter Paul Rubens, Luca Cambiaso, and other masters in the Spinola Gallery
You don't need a DeLorean to travel back in time - a ticket to the Royal Palace of Genoa and the Spinola Gallery will do the trick. See how Italian aristocrats lived it up in the 17th century with a ramble around two of Genoa's most opulent royal residences. Peruse priceless artworks, ornate furniture, hallways lined by glistening mirrors, and meticulously manicured gardens. With such a wealth of elegance to discover, you might not feel like returning to the 21st century!
Set your dials for Genoa's Golden Age and have a mooch around the expensive tastes of the Italian aristocracy. The Museo di Palazzo Reale (to give it its full name) was once the home of the Savoy dynasty.
Wander the beautiful gardens with a royal air, browse the house's collection of masterful 17th-century artworks, and experience the mesmerizing spectacle of the palace's hall of mirrors.
Got room for even more extravagant living? Take a relaxing stroll through the winding streets of Genoa's charming old town, and into the Palazzo Spinola di Pellicceria.
Home to a number of royal families over the years, the Spinola Gallery is perhaps slightly less lavish than the Palazzo Reale, but what it lacks in palatial architecture, it more than makes up for with its art collection.
Paintings from artists like Anthony van Dyck, Peter Paul Rubens, Luca Cambiaso, Bernardo Strozzi, and other masters adorn the walls throughout the building.
- At the Royal Palace, skip the line at the entrance and show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office to receive your tickets for both venues
- The Spinola Gallery is closed on Sundays. If you book a ticket for Sunday you can visit it on Tuesday
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.