EN
USD
Help
Sign in

Newbridge House

Not only is Newbridge a Georgian Villa - it's also the second largest park in the Dublin area (365 acres). It was originally completed in 1747, for the Archbishop of Dublin, Charles Cobbe (1686-1765).

The working farm, surrounding fields and adventure playground make it a great day trip from Dublin proper.

Read more Read less