- Hyper Drive is an immersive driving simulator. If that's not enough, try the Resident Evil zombie-fighting driver game, and juggle hugging curves while blasting the undead
- Visit the Virtual Arena, a wireless gaming zone with motion capture systems, head-mounted displays, and real-time 3D engines
- Hit the Hero Zone, with its high-swinging rope courses, climbing walls, and the fear-inducing Leap of Faith
Spread over two floors and 18,000 square meters, Hub Zero in City Walk is a gamer’s dream. There are 18 attractions on the ground floor, with immersive attractions like spider-shooting, zombie battling, and racecar driving, as well as a ropes course, laser tag, a 4D cinema, and softball cannons. Brace yourself for non-stop fun!
One moment you're immersed in Virtual Arena, a 360-degree virtual reality zombie battle. The next you find yourself staring over the edge of Stairway to Heaven, in the Vertical Adventure zone (despite the safety harnesses, it is not for the faint of heart).
And the day at Hub Zero runs like that: from mind-boggling technological encounter to live action adventure, and back again. There are 18 different attractions, from virtual football to driving simulators. And everything in-between.
And if you're into lasers, you're in luck! From run-and-gun laser tag to an AI-enabled 3D laser shootout or the Double Agent double laser-maze, there are ample lasers.
For the younger ones, Ballocity is a double-decker play area, and Plants vs Zombies is a playground with air cannons and slides.
Clear your schedule if you come here. You may never want to leave.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket