- Visit the biggest stadium in Germany for international football matches and go behind-the-scenes
- See the VIP areas, changing rooms, underground warm-up training hall and learn about the building's architecture
- Sit at the edge of the blue running track for an exciting view that few get to see!
Go behind the scenes of the 2006 FIFA World Cup venue and the home of the Hertha BSC football team on this self-guided tour. See the stadium from the best angles, visit the changing rooms and more!
Go behind-the-scenes in this self-guided visit and see areas of Olympiastadion Berlin that are otherwise closed to the public. Hit the VIP areas, sniff about the changing rooms, and peek inside the underground warm-up training hall!
Get a great view of the stadium from the edge of the blue running track and learn about the history and architecture. With a permanent capacity of 74,475 seats, the recent reconstruction was no mean feat.
Grab your multimedia guide and get an in-depth 75 to 100-minute tour of the Olympiastadion Berlin and the Olympic park, including headphones.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Originally constructed for the 1936 Summer Olympics, Berlin's Olympiastadion has been the proud home ground for the Hertha BSC football team since 1963.