- Show your smartphone ticket at the express entrance
- For reduced tickets, don't forget to bring a valid ID, student ID, or certificate of disability
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Discover the unique cultural melting pot that was Berlin after the fall of the Berlin Wall
- Climb and touch large portions of The Berlin Wall, and hear punks, ravers, hooligans, and artists share their stories of the time
- Meander around a neon maze discovering the underground artist's squats and warehouse raves that defined Berlin counterculture, and learn to mix like a Berlin techno DJ
Warehouse raves, street parties, artists squats, and a city healing after a generation of walls and watchtowers. Berlin of the 90s was a melting pot of fresh counterculture and dynamic experimentation. Turn the clocks back and party like it's 1990 with fast-track entrance to Berlin's most unique new museum exhibition: Nineties Berlin.
Begin your visit to the 90's with a 16-minute film to set the scene for the rest of the exhibits. It's 1990, The Berlin Wall has fallen, East Germany has melted away, and a new city is born from out of the rubble.
Enter a room where 13 prominent talking heads are arranged in a circle and hear punks, ravers, hooligans, artists, and more sharing their unique take on the era. Meander your way around a rave maze, discovering exhibits on the underground artist squats of Tacheles. Learn to DJ like a 90's techno head, and more!
In the Feel the Wall exhibit, large sections of the Berlin Wall are assembled. See, feel, and even climb the wall that divided a country in two. Fear the Wall exhibits 140 Kalashnikov rifles, a chilling reminder of the violence risked by anyone trying to cross the Berlin Wall.
I recommend it - with all my heart and soul.