Tickets for THIS IS HOLLAND + A'DAM LOOKOUT + Canal Cruise
One ticket gets you panoramic views from three amazing Amsterdam attractions
- See Holland's hotspots with a panoramic simulated flight at THIS IS HOLLAND. Special effects help you feel and smell your way through the experience
- Get more panoramic views for real from the observation deck at A'DAM LOOKOUT
- Board a Canal Cruise and see Amsterdam's famous UNESCO Heritage-listed canals, houses and bridges from the water with an audio guide
To see Amsterdam at its best you need to cover it from all angles, and this ticket lets you see it from sky, from the water and from a simulated flight! THIS IS HOLLAND gives you a cinematic 4D flight over the country's hotspots. Visit the A'DAM LOOKOUT observation deck, with unrivaled panoramic views of the Dutch capital, and cap the experience off with a Canal Cruise to see some highlights for real.
Start this triple Dutch blowout at THIS IS HOLLAND in Amsterdam North, where you'll take a cinematic flight over windmills, canals and more. This breathtaking journey utilizes special effects to help you smell certain aromas and feel the wind in your hair as your seats move through the sky.
Next up, walk over to the A'DAM LOOKOUT observation deck atop the A'DAM Tower and enjoy spectacular views of the whole area.
And finally, hop on your cruise boat, just across from A'DAM LOOKOUT, and glide past Amsterdam's heritage buildings and famous bridges. During the cruise you will see Prinsengracht, Leidseplein, Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum, the Flower Market, Anne Frank House, and other famous sights. Pop in your headphones for more details from your audio guide!
With this single ticket you get an amazing overview of the city - served three different ways!
- Entrance to THIS IS HOLLAND, including photo
- Entrance to A'DAM LOOKOUT
- 1-hour Canal Cruise
- The Swing at ADAM LOOKOUT (tokens available on site)
- Meals and drinks
- THIS IS HOLLAND: Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. Please visit this venue first! Here you will receive your tickets for all 3 activities
- A'DAM LOOKOUT: Show your smartphone ticket to the staff on the first floor. A'DAM LOOKOUT is located right next to THIS IS HOLLAND
- Canal Cruise: Show your smartphone ticket at the Stromma dock at Badhuiskade, right next to THIS IS HOLLAND. Cruises depart every 30 minutes. Last full-round departure from Badhuiskade at 16:05, last departure to the final stop (Anne Frank House / Jordaan) at 18:00
- Please note you must do all 3 activities on the booked day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- At the back side of Amsterdam Central Station, take the ferry to Buiksloterweg. From there, it's a 5-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND
- A'DAM LOOKOUT and the departure point of the Canal Cruise at Badhuiskade are both located right next to THIS IS HOLLAND