- Free admission to the Zaans Museum, Museum Zaanse Tijd, the Wevershuis, and the Kuiperij
- Get a fascinating glimpse into traditional Dutch culture and heritage
- Get return transport by bus from Amsterdam's Central Station, plus discounts in souvenir shops and restaurants
Zaanse Schans is a living, breathing museum where locals bring 18th and 19th-century Holland to life. This ticket lets you enjoy a return bus journey from Amsterdam Central and equips you with a pass to enter Zaanse Schaans. Oh, and did we mention that bus travel within the village is included?
Shop for cheese, watch clog-makers at work, and see old windmills! Zaanse Schans is free to visit, but with this card, you'll get all kinds of perks to make your experience even more fun.
The Netherlands of the 18th and 19th century comes to life in full color here. Discover the wooden houses, windmills, barns, and workshops. See the first ever Albert Heijn – the iconic supermarket chain which is woven into the cultural consciousness of Dutch society.
The Zaanse Schans Card lets you explore the Zaans Museum and the Verkade Chocolate and Cookie Factory – bringing all your Willy Wonka dreams to life, sans chocolate river. You can also pay a visit to the Weaver's House, where 2 families lived with their 5 looms, and the Kuiperij, where you'll see how barrels were made.
Don't forget to pick up some cheese from the souvenir shops at a discounted rate!
- Show your smartphone voucher as you board bus 391 at the bus terminal inside Amsterdam Central Station. During summer and the Christmas holidays, you can also take the Express Bus 891
- At the Zaans Museum, pick up your Zaanse Schans Card by showing your smartphone voucher
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- The Weaver's House & the Zaans Museum: 25 December & 1 January
- The Cooperage & The Jisper House: From 1 October - 1 April