- Plug into a fascinating tour of King Louis XIV's magnificent royal residence, with over 700 Baroque rooms filled with rare treasures and priceless Renaissance art
- Check your hair in the iconic Galerie des Glaces (Hall of Mirrors), and see where the treaty of Versailles was signed in this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore 250 acres of stunning gardens, packed with marble statues, hidden grottos, and world-famous landscape design
Give yourself the royal treatment with a detailed audio tour of Louis XIV's jaw-dropping palace. Walk among the jewel-encrusted sights, learn the history of the Hall of Mirrors, and browse the collection of 18th-century art. Afterwards, step outside to explore 250 beautiful acres of statues, water features, and rare plants.
Plug into a knowledgeable source and make a world of difference to your Versailles visit.
It's safe to say that 'Sun King' Louis XIV gave his father's humble hunting lodge a rather extravagant makeover. Today, 400 years later, it showcases the sheer wealth and power of the French monarchy thanks to countless Renaissance artworks, lavish Baroque architecture, and majestic gardens.
Your audio guide will showcase the absolute best of the world's largest royal domain, and teach you all about its history and inhabitants. Better still, unlike with a regular guide, you can pause and rewind if you miss something!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Guidatours office in Versailles. Make sure to be on time! No refunds or reschedules are possible in case of late arrivals
- All visitors are required to pass a security check at the entrance of Versailles. The security check cannot be skipped, and waiting times may occur. The line is uncovered, so bring an umbrella if rain is expected
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Palace of Versailles: Palace Entrance + Audio Guide
See the rooms and gardens of this elegant 17th-century castle
Palace of Versailles: Access All Areas + Audio Guide
Access all areas of the Sun King's estate with an audio guide
Palace of Versailles: Skip The Line + Guided Tour in English
Get an eye-opening insider tour of the spectacular royal residences