- Enjoy a delicious 6-course dinner on board a moving bus! The Bustronome is designed to bring gourmet French food to your sightseeing
- Feel safe and taken care of by top staff and a bus driver who knows exactly how to weave through all the traffic and give you a top tour
- See all of the main Paris highlights as you travel around in a high-end double-decker bus with a panoramic glass roof
Bringing new meaning to the term 'moveable feast', the Bustronome combines your sightseeing with a gourmet 6-course dinner as it travels around Paris. With a menu by top French chefs, and the option of wine-pairing, this is one special way to see the city of love!
Hop on board the Bustronome and see the sights in style, as you're served a fancy French dinner by friendly waiters. This high-end double-decker bus has a panoramic glass roof, so no need to crane your head out of the window to take in the views.
The unique menu is changed regularly to offer fresh seasonal produce and all dishes come inspired by French traditions. You can also enjoy audio commentary and traditional French music while you dine and see Paris moving all around you.
Opt for the wine pairing and make it extra special - you'll be talking about your 'moving' dinner for ages!
- Show your smartphone ticket while boarding the bus
- Please arrive 15 min before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The menu contains always 2 starters, fish dish and meat dish as main courses, cheese and dessert.