Tickets for Champagne Cruise on the Seine
Hour-long cruise with bubbly (or crêpe) in hand
- See the best of Paris in an hour including the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the UNESCO World Heritage-protected banks of the Seine
- Learn about the city via audio guide in French, English or Spanish, as you motor through the heart of the city
- Each ticket includes the option to have either a glass of Champagne or a crêpe and soft drink. Mais oui!
This one-hour cruise will take you right through the heart of the Paris. You'll take in the City of Lights most famous sights from the water: the Louvre, Place de la Concord, the Museé D’Orsay and more. Sip on a glass of champagne or nibble on a French crêpe, and savor the experience.
Hop on board this Seine River cruise and enjoy the capital of France from the deck of a boat. Departing from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, the cruise passes through the historical center of Paris, and offers spectacular views of the city's most iconic monuments - the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Musée d’Orsay, among others.
With an audio guide in a range of languages (French, English, and Spanish), you'll get the inside scoop on the world's most romantic city. Share this intimate experience with your family, lover, or friends, and create some magical memories on this hour-long boat cruise.
Whether you go by day or night, the panoramic views from the water are breathtaking. At night the banks of the Seine are lit up by the lights of the boat, so you never miss a thing! Leisurely floating along the Seine River, seeing the great sites drift by, while you sip Champagne, this is the way to see the highlights of Paris.
How to use your tickets
Please go straight to the special entrance on boarding ramp 2, scan your smartphone ticket there, and join the next cruise.
- One-hour sightseeing Seine river cruise
- One glass of champagne (or liquor) or one French crêpe (or muffin) with a soft drink per person
Good to know
The point of departure is the Vedettes de Paris pier in Port de Suffren, right in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro, or line 9 to Trocadéro
- RER C: Champ de Mars
- Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82, 87, stop Champ de Mars; lines 22, 30, 32, 63, 72, stop Trocadéro
- Pedestrian access by the Iéna bridge, left bank or by the Bir-Hakeim bridge
- April - September: 10:30 - 22:30, departures every 30 minutes
- October - March: 11:15 - 21:00, departures every 45 minutes (every 30 minutes on the weekends)