- See the best of Paris in an hour including the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the UNESCO World Heritage-protected banks of the Seine
- Learn about the city via audio guide in French, English or Spanish, as you motor through the heart of the city
- Each ticket includes the option to have either a glass of Champagne or a crêpe and soft drink. Mais oui!
This one-hour cruise will take you right through the heart of the Paris. You'll take in the City of Lights most famous sights from the water: the Louvre, Place de la Concord, the Museé D’Orsay and more. Sip on a glass of champagne or nibble on a French crêpe, and savor the experience.
Hop on board this Seine River cruise and enjoy the capital of France from the deck of a boat. Departing from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, the cruise passes through the historical center of Paris, and offers spectacular views of the city's most iconic monuments - the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Musée d’Orsay, among others.
With an audio guide in a range of languages (French, English, and Spanish), you'll get the inside scoop on the world's most romantic city. Share this intimate experience with your family, lover, or friends, and create some magical memories on this hour-long boat cruise.
Whether you go by day or night, the panoramic views from the water are breathtaking. At night the banks of the Seine are lit up by the lights of the boat, so you never miss a thing! Leisurely floating along the Seine River, seeing the great sites drift by, while you sip Champagne, this is the way to see the highlights of Paris.
Port de Suffren 75007 Paris
- One-hour sightseeing Seine river cruise
- One glass of champagne or one French crêpe + one soft drink per person
- April to September: 10:30 - 22:30, departures every 30 minutes
- October to March: 11:15 - 21:00, departures every 45 minutes, every 30 minutes on the weekends.
- Metro Line 6: Bir-Hakeim
- Metro Line 9: Trocadero
- RER C: Champ de Mars
- Pedestrian access from Pont d'Iéna (Iéna Bridge)
The email confirmation was lacking in detailed information about where to find the boat and didn't specify that we had to print the tickets which caused an issue at boarding. The cruise itself was great.
Uncrowded, champagne a bonus, beautiful cruise
All went well, reasonably comfortable seats, informative commentary and ran on time.
Great cruise, really enjoyed the experience, would recommend
Excellent informative and relaxing.
Easy booking for foreigners and the view was excellent during the cruise ride.
Viaje muy agradable. Traducción al español. No marea nada. Champage o crepes y bebidas!!! Todo genial!!!
MUY BUENA EXPERIENCIA. UN CRUCERO INCREIBLE. LO ACONSEJO 100%