- Glide through the protected swamps, marshes and rivers outside of New Orleans on an airboat
- Get the lowdown on the gators, birds and critters who live in the area with an experienced guide
- See an albino alligator up close and cruise the fishing community of Jean Lafitte
Gators and marshes and birds, oh my! This amazing airboat swamp adventure is your chance to see natural and authentic New Orleans at its best with an experienced guide! See an albino alligator, cruise the marshy bayous and check out the fishing community of 19th-century French pirate Jean Lafitte.
The Gulf Coast ecosystem is the biggest, but also the fastest-disappearing land mass on the planet.
See the incredible swamps, rivers, and marshy bayous, cruise past cypress groves and abandoned houseboats, all from the safety of your airboat on this awesome adventure from New Orleans, including return transport.
Get the facts about the native animals, creepy crawlies, trees and plants who live here from your experienced guide, see the fishing community of Jean Lafitte (named after the notorious pirate) and be prepared for a face-to-face encounter with an albino alligator!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Gray Line Lighthouse ticket office, Steamboat Natchez Dock, and enjoy the tour!
- Make sure to be one time for your chosen starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Lighthouse
- Streetcar to Toulouse Station
- Bus: Lines 5 or 55 to N. Peters at St Louis stop or Decatur at St Peter stop
New Orleans Jazz Cruise
Unique views of the skyline from the Mississippi River, plus live jazz
Whitney Plantation: Tour from New Orleans
Tour a former plantation and visit one of America's few museums on slavery