Tickets for Medieval Times California
Feel like royalty with pageantry, jousting, falcons and a tasty 4-course meal!
- Modern amenities like the Roomba and take-out sushi are cool, but you just can't beat eating with your hands while grown men knock each other off horses
- Your meal features garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roast chicken, and more, plus full bar access
- After more than 30 years with a King in every realm, all Medieval Times locations now feature a Queen on the throne!
Hear ye, hear ye! Roll up on Buena Park Castle and step into a memorable 4-course meal at Medieval Times. It includes a dramatic dinner show (including jousting and a falcon show) as well as paper crowns and a cheering banner, so you can urge your knight to victory!
From beginning to end, your experience at Medieval Times California is a thrilling journey back to, well... medieval times.
Walk the Hall of Arms and Torture Museum before taking your seats in the Grand Ceremonial Arena. The Queen herself will lead the knight competitors thorough displays of skill and pageantry, before the sword fighting and jousting.
All of this action takes place as you yourself are locked in a hand-to-drumstick battle with four delicious courses of your meal (these were pre-silverware days).
Afterward, get an autograph from your favorite performers. You'll be surprised how quickly you'll lose yourself in the romance and drama of it all.
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the royal falcon
- 4-course meal
- Two rounds of select non-alcoholic beverages
- VIP lanyard
- Cheering banner
- Access to the Hall of Arms and a medieval torture museum
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend arriving early, as seating is first come, first served. Admission starts 75 minutes before the start of the show
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: lines 29, or 460 to Beach-El Capitan.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Show up early as seats are given on a first-come-first-served basis. Plus it gives you more time to get used to carrying the weight of that cardboard crown upon your head.