- Explore a colourful wonderland of creativity and kid-friendly thrills at the UK's most visited theme park
- See Miniland and its models of Europe's and the USA's cities and landmarks made up of 40 million Lego bricks
- Be a ninja at Ninjago Training Camp, splash down a pirate-infested river at Pirate Falls Treasure Quest, and more
Expand the limits of your imagination in a colourful wonderland of fun and creativity at Legoland® Windsor, the UK's most visited theme park. Explore dozens of incredibly detailed themed areas that will keep the kids (and you) entertained for hours. From the mega-popular world of Ninjago to the Land of Vikings, Knights Kingdom, Pirate Shores, Kingdom of the Pharaohs, and more!
Choose to add the 'Quencher' pass for free refills of soft drinks. All that fun will be thirsty work!
Train like a ninja in the ancient art of Spinjitsu at the Ninjago Training Camp, take an immersive multi-sensory ride on 4D Ninjago The Ride, and meet the original ninja – a total must for budding ninjas!
Cascade around the Vikings' River Splash and bump along with chainmail valour on The Dragon, a thrilling knight-themed journey full of twists, turns, and giant red dragons. Join the Pirate Falls Treasure Quest, and splash down the river to escape the dastardly pirates!
Explore Miniland, and marvel at amazing model scenes from Europe and the USA featuring nearly 40 million Lego bricks! Brave the deep blue sea at Atlantis Submarine Voyage, and take to the skies in a hot air balloon in Lego City, many more adventures await you!
Show your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Loads to do, and appropriate for all ages.