- Try your hand at an important Japanese tradition and find out why calligraphy is so much more than artistic writing
- Learn how the ritual of penning ink is related to the search for inner balance and harmony through meditation and zen
- Create your own name in Japanese calligraphy with help from your bilingual instructor, and keep it as a souvenir!
Feel the ancient roots of the far east taking shape on paper with a lesson in calligraphy by a professional, English and Japanese-speaking instructor.
This 60-minute calligraphy class will have you feeling like a real scribe! Learn how words can also be an art form and uncover the story and a meaning behind each ancestral character. Find out how meditation and zen go hand-in-hand with the practice. At the end of the class, you can take home your own uniquely-designed name in calligraphy.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the information center of the Tokyo Tower
- Make sure to be on time for your selected class
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Sushi Workshop & Sushi Party in a Private Home
Save money on November bookings!