Tickets for Amusement Park Duinrell + Tiki Pool
Rollercoasters, rides, a ferris wheel and swimming pool fun with slides
- Take the whole family to the largest indoor slide paradise in the Benelux, the Tiki Pool!
- Cool off away from the city on 16 unique slides and low-key rides in the Tikibad and Playa
- Enjoy thrilling rollercoasters, a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, and over 40 attractions at Amusement Park Duinrell
Summer getting a little too hot to handle? Get the family out to Duinrell Amusement Park! With 16 unique water slides and over 40 attractions for adults and kids alike, there's loads to do - and the Tiki Pool is the largest indoor slide paradise in the Benelux!
With more than 40 attractions for all ages, The Hague's Duinrell Amusement Park is an ideal anytime destination for family fun!
It's full of amusement park classics like the Ferris wheel, rollercoasters, bumper cars and the Aqua Shute. There's also plenty of gentler activity, like mini golf, the Ball Lake, and rowboats on an actual lake.
The ever-popular Tiki Pool is always a highlight - it has the longest waterslides in the Netherlands and plenty of other aquatic attractions to keep young and old splashing happily through the day!
- Entrance to Duinrell
- One-time entrance to the Tiki Pool
- Food and beverages
- Additional expenses
- Parking fee
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Duinrell and at the entrance of the Tiki Pool
- Please note that this ticket gives you one-time entry to the Tiki Pool, you can't leave and re-enter
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Any public transport to The Hague Central Station + Bus 44 to Duinrell, Wassenaar.
- Strollers and prams are not allowed to enter the Tiki Pool area
- The Tiki Pool has a temperature of 29-30°. There is also a children's pool available at the Tiki Pool
- Due to the spectacular and high-speed water attractions at the Tiki Pool, there are a number of additional safety rules in place. Anyone shorter than 120cm is required to wear a flotation device, as is anyone who does not possess a swimming certificate