- Skip the line to Monserrate Palace and explore a stunning private house and former chapel
- Explore 19th-century eclecticism, plus gothic, Moorish and Indian influences and check out the interesting plant motifs everywhere
- Visit one of Portugal's richest and most romantic botanical gardens, featuring a lake, several springs and fountains, grottoes and plant species from all over the world
You can't visit Lisbon without a trip to stunning Sintra. Skip the line to Monserrate Palace and explore what was once a 16th-century chapel and a private house. See the amazing decorations, walk the gardens of this unique UNESCO World Heritage site, and see special plant species from all over the world!
If life was a fairy tale you can bet a few eligible royals would be hiding out in Sintra, one of the most beautiful and romantic architectural triumphs in Portugal.
You too will feel like a storybook character in an enchanted forest as you walk through the gardens, filled with plants and flowers from all over the world. There's a lake, fountains, springs, and grottoes - and lots more magic to photograph, so be sure to arrive early!
Check out the gothic and Indian influences and take some time to smell the flowers, planted according to their geographical origins.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Take the train to Sintra from Oriente, Rossio or Entrecampos Station in Lisbon. When in Sintra, take the Scotturb bus #435 to Monserrate.
Free hop-on hop-off service:
There's a free hop-on hop-off service available in the park. Simply show your entrance ticket and hop on!