Tickets for HiPPO Day City Tour
Temples, markets and an open-top bus around Singapore's multi-layered metropolis
- Take your place in the air-conditioned lower deck, or catch some real breeze on the open top deck, which is also the place for unhindered snaps of the sights!
- See shophouses, traditional Chinese medical halls, woodwork shops, and try biscuits in the wet market
- Get a guided tour of Sri Mariamman Temple and the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
For dazzling, unparalleled views of the Lion City, leave it to the topless double-decker HiPPO Bus on the HiPPO City Tour! Cruise in air-conditioned bliss, tour Chinatown's temples with a guide, see the city's famous landmarks, sample some local foods, and learn about Singapore's multi-layered culture. It's fun in the sun with a twist - perfect for sightseers of all ages.
See all your Singapore landmarks like The Fullerton Hotel, Anderson Bridge, and Victoria Concert Hall before hopping off at Singapore's oldest Chinese temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple.
You'll also get an (English language) guided tour of Sri Mariamman Temple and the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. Here, your guide will spill the beans on Singapore's multicultural, multi-religious society.
Explore narrow shophouses, traditional Chinese medical halls and woodwork shops, then prepare your nostrils for the spicy scent of the wet market, where you'll gawp at the livestock and sample some local biscuits.
Hop back on the TOPless bus and pass by Marina Bay before looping around the Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City. Throw a penny in for good luck! It's the only way to see Singapore in style.
- 3-hour bus tour
- Professional, English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Guided tour of Sri Mariamman Temple and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Visit of Thian Hock Keng Temple
- Sampling of local traditional biscuits
- Optional complimentary 1-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to the departure point of the tour
- Additional expenses
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter to gain admission
- The tour starts at 09:30. Please check in 30 minutes before the start of the tour!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.