- Sail from Seattle across Puget Sound and the Strait of Juan de Fuca to Victoria on a 3-hour catamaran cruise
- Explore the area's wealth of natural and cultural riches; meander around Butchart Gardens, the Royal BC Museum, Chinatown, and more
- Sail back to Seattle and keep an eye out for orcas splashing about the waters of Puget Sound
Put the wind back in your sails with a breezy catamaran cruise from Seattle to Victoria, and jet across the maritime beauty of Puget Sound and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. See Seattle shrink behind you and watch Victoria rise on the horizon. Design a sightseeing itinerary around your own personal idea of fun; explore vast botanical gardens, enjoy a spot of whale watching, stroll along the waterfront, and lots more.
Keep your eyes peeled for pods of orcas leaping out of the waters of Puget Sound as you head out to sea in a Clipper catamaran. The area is a well-known hotspot for these majestic marine mammals, and seeing them in the wild is one of nature's truly great spectacles.
Step off the boat at Victoria's bustling harbour and head into the vibrant charm and atmosphere of B.C.'s capital. Stroll around quiet alleys, shopping boutiques and cute corner cafes, or grab a bike and discover the city on two wheels.
Follow your nose to the sweeping 55-acre floral oasis that is the Butchart Gardens, and meander around endless miles of stunning manicured gardens featuring exotic flowers and botanical delights from British Columbia and around the world.
Marvel at treasures from the ancient world at the Royal BC Museum, swan around town in a traditional horse-drawn carriage, visit the historic Chinatown district for some delicious spicy cuisine, or simply stroll along the harbour and snap some photos of seals lazing around the rocks - a safe distance from those orcas!
- Check in at the Seattle Clipper Terminal 1 hour before departure
- Valid passport required for Canadian customs
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Alternate departure times:
- From Seattle, 07:30: 27 & 28 Apr; 4, 5, 11 & 12 May; 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28 & 29 Sep; 4, 5, 6, 11, 12 & 13 Oct
- From Victoria, 12:00: 21 Nov 21 & 24 Dec
Traveling with children:
Adults traveling with young children should plan accordingly by bringing books, videos, games, toys etc. to assist in keeping them occupied.
The Bell Street Pier Garage is open 06:00 – 23:00. Entrances on 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave. Cost: $10.00 per calendar day for Clipper passengers. Visitors must obtain a parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal.