- Take a quick and easy ferry ride to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island and back again - no long drives for you!
- Look for orcas, minkes, and humpback whales on a 2.5 hour whale-watching trip
- Spend your free time exploring San Juan Island and then take the Clipper back to Seattle
Walk directly from downtown Seattle onto a high-speed San Juan Clipper catamaran and spend 2.5 hours whale-watching! It's the easiest, fastest way to get from Seattle to the San Juans and see the whales and wildlife on the way.
Want to meet the real San Juan locals? Board the cool Clipper and cruise off on the only whale-watching day trip that departs directly from downtown Seattle.
For 2.5 hours you'll sail around the beautiful islands looking for those tell-tale fins! Will you see orcas, humpbacks, and minkes? Maybe some sealions, or a gliding eagle or two? Sit back and let nature surprise you.
When the catamaran pulls up at downtown Friday Harbor, you'll have free time to explore, take a nature walk, or grab lunch at one of the waterside restaurants. Return to Seattle that evening aboard the San Juan Clipper. It's a whale of a time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Departure from Seattle at 08:15
- Arrival in Friday Harbor at 11:45 (stay onboard for the whale watching excursion)
- Whale & Sealife Search 12:00-14:30
- Free time to explore Friday Harbor 14:30-16:30
- Departure from Friday Harbor at 17:15
- Arrival in Seattle by 20:00
The Bell Street Pier Garage is open from 06:00–23:00. Entrances on 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave. Cost: $10.00 per calendar day for Clipper passengers. Visitors must obtain a parking validation from the Seattle Clipper terminal.
Traveling with children:
Adults traveling with young children should plan accordingly by bringing books, videos, games, toys etc. to assist in keeping them occupied. There is a great deal to see throughout the day but it may be more than a young child can appreciate.
Day Trip with Ferry from Seattle to Victoria & Butchart Gardens
Stop and smell the roses on this relaxing ferry and garden trip
Seattle to San Juan Island Day Trip by Ferry
The easiest way to get from Seattle to San Juan Island and back!