- Explore San Francisco and the Bay at your own pace by hopping between bus and bike
- Experience 24 stops throughout the city plus free walking tours
- Enjoy panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and see famous landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown
See San Francisco from an open top bus, then hop on a bike to explore the bits that buses don't cover! With 24 stops throughout the city you'll see iconic landmarks and get some awesome free walking tours. Pick up and drop off your rental bike at several locations!
This handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Bike Combo ensures you get your exercise in, as well as the best chance to see everything San Fran has to offer!
Hop on or off the bus at 24 stops, strategically positioned close to the most popular hotspots. Places like Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Palace of Fine Arts and Alcatraz Landing. Explore to your heart's content, then just grab a bike from one of 3 easy spots and pedal onwards!
Switch between bus and bike as often as you like - it's the best way to see the city.
Your ticket also includes some fun free tours. Take the Gold Rush Daze Free Walking Tour, the Summer of Love Free Walking Tour or the Double Decker Sausalito Cable Car Tour!
- 24 or 48 hours access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses (depending on the selected option)
- English live guide
- Audio guide in 5 languages
- Bike rental
- Cable car tour of Sausalito
- Two free walking tours
- Entrance fees to venues
- Show your smartphone voucher to the live guide on the bus who will give you your paper ticket. You can hop on at any of the 24 bus stops
- Your ticket is activated with the first use and is then valid for 24 or 48 hours (depending on your selection)
- You can pick up and drop off your bike at stop #1 - Visitor Information Center, stop #5 - Hyatt Regency Hotel, stop #6 - Union Square South, between stops #8 - Lombard Street and #9 - Palace of Fine Arts at Marina Blvd, or at stop #13 - Haight-Ashbury District. The bike shops are close to the bus stops, the live guide on the bus will give you further directions and you'll get a map with the bike shops (Bay City Bike)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 1) Visitor Information Center - bike pick-up
- 2) Alcatraz Landing
- 3) Levi's Plaza
- 4) Embarcadero Center
- 5) Hyatt Regency Hotel - bike pick-up
- 6) Union Square South - starting point Gold Rush Daze walking tour; bike pick-up
- 7) Van Ness Ave
- 8) Lombard Street
- 9) Palace of Fine Arts
- 10) Golden Gate Bridge (South Vista Point) - starting point Double Decker Sausalito Cable Car Tour
- 11) Golden Gate Park / California Academy of Sciences - starting point Golden Gate Trolley
- 12) Golden Gate Park / Conservatory of Flowers
- 13) Haight-Ashbury District @ Stanyan - starting point Love, Peace & Haight walking tour; bike pick-up
- 14) Haight-Ashbury District @ Masonic
- 15) Alamo Square
- 16) Civic Center / City Hall
- 17) Hilton Hotel
- 18) Union Square North - starting point Gold Rush Daze walking tour
- 19) Chinatown Gate
- 20) Portsmouth Square
- 21) Broadway
- 22) Washington Square
- 23) Pier 39
- 24) Pier 41 - Gray Line Box Office