Tickets for Blazing Saddles Bike Rental
See San Francisco at your own pace
- Hire a bike for 24 hours and explore San Francisco at your own pace
- Cycle over the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito, or head to Fisherman's Wharf and see the sea lions. Go wherever you like!
- All bikes are top quality, designed for maximum comfort with 24 speeds
Forget public transport - it's time for pedal power! Take this once-in-a-lifetime experience to cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco's most iconic landmark. In fact, see all the highlights of the city - no bus schedules, taxi confusion or slow-walking. Pedal, pedal, coooaaast!
Change gears when you come to San Francisco, literally and figuratively. Blazing Saddles puts you in the cyclist's seat as you become captain of your own adventures in the 'City by the Bay'.
Having a bike for the day puts the whole city in a new perspective. Say hi to the sea lions on Fisherman's Wharf, check out the once-sketchy, but now uber-hip Mission District, coast down the world's windiest street, or simply ride out to the beach and admire the views of Alcatraz and the Bay.
See all the highlights and explore the in-between taquerias and coffee hotspots too. All bikes from Blazing Saddles have been hand-selected for the comfiest rides, with front suspension and 24 speeds.
DAYTRIP: If you're looking for an all-day adventure, bike across the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, then take an easy downhill ride into Sausalito. Grab some lunch, and catch a ferry back when you're done.
- Bike of your choice
- Baby seat, trailer or tagalong if needed (in combination with a children's ticket)
- Electric and Premiums bikes
- Streetcar: E or F to Hyde St & North Point St
- Bus: 2, 4, 8, 18, 24, 27, 38, 44, 54, 58, 72, 74 or 76 to North Point St & Hyde St