- Discover the most beautiful basilica in the world
- See some of the gifts given to the Vatican at the Treasury Museum
- Tapestries, sculptures, drawings and paintings - this museum has it all
- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica
Discover the extraordinary St Peter’s Basilica, including Michelangelo’s masterpiece the Pietá, and walk with an audio guide through the Treasury Museum.
Your experience will start at the center of Christianity: the St Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City. Skip the line with this ticket and visit the basilica with an official guide.
Take your time to explore the biggest and most important Catholic Basilica in the world. Listen to a fascinating explanation of Michelangelo's masterpiece, the Pietà, a work he carved from a single slab of marble when he was just 24. And carry on walking through the awe-inspiring basilica, noticing how the entire interior of St. Peter’s is finely decorated with marble, reliefs and gilding.
After passing through the 18th century sacristy of the basilica – built with columns taken from the Roman Villa Adriana in Tivoli – you will enter St Peter’s Treasury Museum, for which you will receive an audio guide.
The museum contains a fascinating collection of church ornaments, statues, papal mitres and various objects, usually gifts received from kings and princes.
Piazza San Pietro
- Tour of the basilica with an official guide
- Entrance ticket and audio guide for the Treasury Museum
- Headsets for the audioguide are included
- Skip the line service
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
Meeting Point and Admission Information
- The meeting point is (facing the Basilica) under the right side colonnade of St. Peter's Square - just in the middle - precisely in correspondence of the Police hurdle.
- You must be at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present the voucher to the tour guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to get to the departure point.
- Children under 7 get in free with proof of age.
On Wednesdays, St. Peter's Basilica and Square may be closed during the morning due to the Papal Audience