- Spend an enlightening day at the awe-inspiring St. Peter’s Basilica
- Explore the hidden masterpieces of the Mosaic School
- Enjoy an exclusive tour with an expert, English speaking guide
Truly experience the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica. Discover the hidden and famous sites and see the stunning mosaics.
Get fast-track access to the St. Peter’s Basilica and be fascinated by the marvellous interior. Discover the most hidden and famous sites in the basilica, including Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's Baldacchino.
Enjoy the exclusive fast-track service to the Basilica. Step into the enormous church and listen to the fascinating stories, appreciate the beautiful interior, and don’t forget to look up to the astonishing ceilings. After the tour of the St. Peter’s Basilica, you will have the chance to explore more of the Vatican State.
The priceless artistic treasures of St. Peter’s Basilica includes not only paintings and sculptures, but also walls decorated with spectacular mosaics. Therefore, a visit to the Mosaic Studio is a worthy conclusion to your visit. This exclusive tour is unique and is a window into the world of mosaics. The visit is conducted by an expert from the Vatican School of Mosaic.
- Fast-track service before the security check
- English guided tour of the basilica
- Guided tour of the Mosaic School (Studio)
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Go to the meeting point, as pictured on the ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representatives wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- On Wednesdays, St. Peter's Basilica and Square may be closed during the morning due to the Papal Audience
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Line A, stations Ottaviano - S.Pietro-Musei Vaticani or Cipro (10-minute walk).