St. Peter's Basilica & Dome: VIP Experience
No lines for church and dome, plus audio guide!
- Bypass the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica, get VIP access to the dome (including elevator to its base) and overall have a smoother experience at the Pope's home church
- Learn more about the history, art, and symbolism and with your included audio guide (available in 10 languages)
- See Michelangelo's Pietá, Bernini's Baldacchino, and a collection of exquisite mosaics
See St. Peter's Basilica and get up to the dome in the best way possible. This ticket (exclusive to Tiqets) lets you skip the painfully long lines - both in front of the basilica and for the elevator partway up to the dome. Plus, your audio guide fills you in on the noteworthy aspects and history. See priceless art and architecture, breathtaking panoramas, and feel like a king (or Pope), in the finest church in Christendom.
St. Peter's Basilica is one of the most revered shrines in Christianity. And this ticket is the best way to see it. Get skip the line access, plus an escort to guide you to pick up your audio guides, and get into the dome elevator.
St. Peter's Basilica is one of the most remarkable buildings in the world - did you know it took 120 years to build and 14 different people - including Michelangelo, Raphael, and Bernini - were lead architect? You'll learn all about the history, symbolism, and art from your audio guides as you bask in the majesty of this enormous church. Plus you'll get access to the magnificent dome.
This visit, exclusive to Tiqets, will let you have the best experience possible inside (and up on top of) St. Peter's Basilica.
How to use your tickets
Meet our representative at the meeting point, which is - facing the Basilica - on the right side, outside St. Peter's Square and in front the Vatican Post Office
Your representative will be wearing a blue jacket with the 'Vox Mundi' logo on it. Show them your smartphone ticket
Don't be late! Basilica entry is timed, so all visitors must arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the stated time; guests arriving late can be accommodated on another date, but tickets are non-refundable
- Entrance to the basilica (entrance is free)
- Entrance to the Dome
- Elevator to the first level of the Dome
- Interactive postcard with Vatican stamp
- 2 audio guides (one for the Basilica and one for the Dome)
- Earphones (bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each)