- Bypass the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica, get VIP access to the dome (including elevator to its base) and overall have a smoother experience at the Pope's home church
- Learn more about the history, art, and symbolism and with your included audio guide (available in 10 languages)
- See Michelangelo's Pietá, Bernini's Baldacchino, and a collection of exquisite mosaics
See St. Peter's Basilica and get up to the dome in the best way possible. This ticket (exclusive to Tiqets) lets you skip the painfully long lines - both in front of the basilica and for the elevator partway up to the dome. Plus, your audio guide fills you in on the noteworthy aspects and history. See priceless art and architecture, breathtaking panoramas, and feel like a king (or Pope), in the finest church in Christendom.
St. Peter's Basilica is one of the most revered shrines in Christianity. And this ticket is the best way to see it. Get skip the line access, plus an escort to guide you to pick up your audio guides, and get into the dome elevator.
St. Peter's Basilica is one of the most remarkable buildings in the world - did you know it took 120 years to build and 14 different people - including Michelangelo, Raphael, and Bernini - were lead architect? You'll learn all about the history, symbolism, and art from your audio guides as you bask in the majesty of this enormous church. Plus you'll get access to the magnificent dome.
This visit, exclusive to Tiqets, will let you have the best experience possible inside (and up on top of) St. Peter's Basilica.
Piazza San Pietro
- Interactive postcard with Vatican stamp
- Entrance ticket for the Dome
- Elevator to the first level of the Dome
- Entrance to the basilica
- 2 audio guides (one for the Basilica and one for the Dome)
- Earphones (bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each)
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
How to use your tickets
- Go to the meeting point (as pictured on the voucher). Your representative will be wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo on it. Show them your voucher.
- Don't be late! Basilica entry is timed, so all visitors must arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the stated time; guests arriving late can be accommodated on another date, but the tickets are non-refundable.
- There's an airport-style security check at the entrance. No liquids or sharp items are allowed. Small, lightweight bags only. (Otherwise you may be refused entrance)
- Audio guides must be returned to the meeting point by 17:30
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women
- NOTE: Failure to follow the dress code may result in being refused admission