- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Dome and Basilica
- Take the elevator and avoid the 171 steps to the base of the dome
- Enjoy panoramic views of Rome from the highest building in the city
- Admire the wonders of the basilica from above
Skip the notoriously long lines for St. Peter's Basilica and add a visit the famous dome, the 'Cuppolone'.
Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica itself is free of charge, but we'll help you skip the lines (which can save you up to two hours of waiting time). A Tiqets partner will meet you in St. Peter’s Square and take you into the basilica via a dedicated fast track entrance. An official audio guide will be provided, so you can enjoy your visit at your own pace.
We also offer 'classic' Basilica tickets, without access to the dome: St. Peter's Basilica: Skip The Line + Audio Guide.
Once you've visited the basilica, you can take an elevator to the base of the dome, (skipping 171 steps!) From this point you’ll have marvellous views of St. Peter's spectacular interior. Head upstairs on foot to enjoy even better views of the city from the very top. The spectacular panorama over the Eternal City is unbeatable. You can also spot the Vatican Gardens, the roof of the Sistine Chapel and the famous chimney used to signal a Pope's election.
At the end of your tour you can keep the audio guide, as a souvenir of your visit to the Vatican.
Piazza San Pietro
- Skip the line entrance to St. Peter's Basilica and Dome (reserved priority entrance)
- Elevator to the first level of the Dome (avoid climbing the 171 steps)
- Dome entrance ticket
- Audio guide including earphones
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered. Low-cut, sleeveless tops and shorts are not allowed for men or women
- Visitors who do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican
- Instructions for meeting your guide are included in the email sent to you after booking.
- On Wednesdays, St. Peter's Basilica and Square may be closed during the morning due to the Papal Audience
- This product is not recommended for anyone who is claustrophobic or suffers from vertigo, or for children under 7 and adults over 75
Best way of visiting St. Peter's Basilica. The included "skip the line" was priceless. We would have waited over two ours otherwise. With this ticket, in less than 10 minutes of our arriving we were inside. The only minus was the overall crowd, but I guess it is something to be expected.
Nice service! No problem at all.
It was great to be greeted and whisked through all steps, including security. I felt sorry for all those standing in the long lines.
We came earlier than our agreed time and were allowed in immediately. One small thing: we were not warned about a security check and so I had to throw away a pocket knife.
The Basilica was amazing, so much to see, and brilliant exercise climbing the stairs to the top where the views were breathtaking!
We were escorted to the Basilica by a guide and given the audio guide, which was pretty good. Then we took our time, no one to rush us through.
Very good staff assistance on arrival. Audio guide useful. Too many visitors at top of Dome.
Was amazing to be up there looking down on the square and over Rome.
There was an awful lot of stairs (for a disabled person I just about managed it)
I would recommend it if you're going to the basilica 👍
Got in fast and easy
San Pietro is the Navel of the World
Very clear instructions to find the guide. You do the tour on your own, with audio guide.