Tickets for St. Peter's Basilica Dome: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Add dome access to your visit
- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Dome and Basilica and admire Rome and the wonders of the basilica from above
- Take the elevator and avoid the 171 steps to the base of the dome
- Spend some time at one of the holiest Catholic shrines, and what has also been called "the greatest of all churches of Christendom"
Skip the notoriously long lines for St. Peter's Basilica and add a visit to the famous dome, the 'Cupolone'. Your audio guide will lead the way as you take in the history of this remarkable building - a place that's just as fascinating with or without the Pope inside.
Meet your Tiqets rep in St. Peter’s Square and walk with them into the basilica via a dedicated fast track entrance. Try not to look smug, as this will save you up to two hours of waiting time! You'll be given your official audio guide and then it's over to you to explore "the greatest of all churches of Christendom".
Catholic tradition dictates that St. Peter, one of Christ's Apostles, is buried at the Basilica site, and so is the first Pope. Once you've checked out the basilica, take an elevator to the base of the dome, skipping 171 steps in the process. From here, and from upstairs too, you'll get amazing views of St. Peter's spectacular interior, and the city outside.
From the Vatican Gardens, the roof of the Sistine Chapel and the famous chimney used to signal a Pope's election, you just can't beat that jaw-dropping panorama!
- Skip the line entrance to St. Peter's Basilica Dome (reserved priority entrance)
- Elevator to the first level of the Dome (avoid climbing the 171 steps)
- Dome entrance ticket
- Audio guide including earphones (for the Duomo)
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Audio guide (for the Basilica)
Standing outside St. Peter's Square, and facing the basilica, walk under the colonnade to your right-hand side. You'll pass a first barricade (with a sign for Porta di Bronzo). Carry on straight until you meet the second barrier, with a police checkpoint. You'll find a member of the Vox Mundi staff waiting for you (emergency number: +39 348 485 2868).